my love ... Josh Smith

my love ... Josh Smith

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Love-Kindness Compared to Subtle-Mind

When looking back at both experiences, I can only measure the experience from both relatively the same. There is a saying in Thailand called" Same Same but Different". The essence of both meditation exercises brought out a spiritual connection to the awareness of love, peace, body and important figures in my life. The funny thing is, when we pick people that we look up to in life, we actually share what we see in them, and actually a lot like that person then we think. We all hold special qualities, inner power to explore our deep intuition and common sense to reach the best out of life. I really have enjoyed these exercises and will continue to reflect on them as I process the information and material i am reading in my health and wellness course.

No comments:

Post a Comment